Saturday, February 9, 2008

A little speed bump

Mom forgot to take her nausea medicine and got sick friday morning. She didn't have her best day yesterday and didn't eat much for dinner,one bite, and ended up in the bathroom. Sooooo. not so great. But, I am going to the store today to get her some healthy food and get some snacks lined up for the rest of the week in storage containers so she can have little things to eat through out the day. She needs to be eating little 100 calories snacks to sustain her energy and keep a balanced level through the day so she isn't up and down. It's hard to eat when you don't feel like eating anything but I will see what I can do. Hopefully we can troubleshoot the problem. Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have been sick, that is icky and no fun! It was great to talk to you, I think of you all the time and you are in my prayers. When I get to feeling better I will come see you, I miss not seeing you and talking to you. Take care, love ya Chris!