Monday, February 25, 2008

Last Round!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!! Today mom did her last scheduled round of Chemo at Kadlec. Everything went good and she is set to go in and get her port flushed about once month to avoid blood clots. After this round is done, they will also re-scan everything to make the second part of the game plan Sherri, Kim, Mom and I, all have tickets to go to "Time Out," for women the 14 & 15 of March and are looking forward to getting about getting away for our long over due girls trip. One year, mom drove the old pickup with the camper on the back and we all headed up to Mt. Rainier, just us girls. I think it was the funniest girls trip ever. I can't wait to be with just us girls again. Hopefully mom will feel good that weekend because we are driving up to Spokane and staying over night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
You've been on my mind with a prayer in my heart for you as you've been going through your treatments...continue to stay the course and beat this thing!
We're all rooting for you!
Marlene

Kim said...

I can't wait. Got the tickets yesterday!!!

Anonymous said...

You girls have fun! I've always wanted to go....so take notes and prepare to report!
Love ya
Deb and Lar

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy!!

graffamily said...

Chris,
My heart and prayers are with you! Cancer is not a fun experience but there is so much I learned from it about myself, my wonderful family and mostly about the Savior. Things I might not have learned without the trial. I know you will weather the storm well because you have the faith, courage and knowledge of God's love of you. That has always been a part of you. I loved working with you in callings because you were just a good person! Enjoy the good days and be patient with yourself during the hard ones.
Love you much!! Karen Graff