Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Round 6

Well.... another round to go. Mom has Chemo Round 6 on Thursday. She had an appointment with Dr. Weeks this week and everthing looks okay as far as blood work goes. After this round they are going to try and get a PET scan if the insurance will approve it. The PET scan will give us a better idea of what to expect for further treatment. Mom has been doing really well, her energy is better as well as her attitude. I am sure the spring weather helps. Isn't sunshine just great? I love it. I had a chance to go out to the house the other day and we were able to go for a walk, plant some pansies in the front of the house and weed the flower garden. Mom had lunch outside and really enjoyed herself.
I LOVE SPRING!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! The nice weather is great! I was able to go to sacrament meeting sunday, nice to go, haven't been for a while. These daffodils are so so pretty, bright and sunny!