Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Update

Mom is still going this morning. She is like the energizer bunny, she keeps going and going. She had a rough start this morning with a little vomiting. Sherri was able to get her to the bathroom and in the shower for the first time in a while. She was too weak to help herself and it was scary for Sherri trying to do it all herself. Dad was trying to help but if you have ever seen our bathroom you would understand that it is too small even for one person to maneuver around in. Kent and his girlfriend Jessica who is a nurse at KGH, stayed with her last night. She sat up and ate some watermelon and a few bites of yogurt after her bath and is resting now. Boy am I thankful for summertime watermelon, mom would be sad without it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Can I have a bit of that energy??

Anonymous said...

That would be me...Aunt Jan :-?
I thought I was all signed in, but obviously I'm not as computer savvy as I thought.