Thursday, January 24, 2008

Arizona Fun

I talked to mom the last couple of days. She has been about a 3 on a 1-5 scale. She said her mouth and bottom hurt the most but other than that she is pretty good. Aunt Christi borrowed a wheelchair for her to use while she is down there. Yesterday they went to the Mesa Temple and visitors center and out to lunch. They were on their way home when I talked to her and she was pretty tired. My cousin Angie wears a lot of cute little hats and has been letting mom wear them. She was really excited about how cute they were and was wanting to go shopping for some similar if she had time. She also mentioned maybe taking a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. I am not sure when they plan on it or if she was kidding but I will let everyone know if I find out more.

No comments: