Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update....

Mom is doing pretty well. Yesterday I was able to spend the evening with her. She was very very tired and fatigued, achy muscles and all but not much more to report. She said overall she just feels crappy. She said she wants to do things but just doesn't have the stamina. She has been working on a quilt here and there which keeps her mind busy. On Monday they are flying out of Spokane to Phoenix to visit my dads sister Christy for a week. She is hoping that she doesn't get sick and that she will have more energy. Her last day of oral chemo is Friday. The nurses did say though that the week after chemo isn't always necessarily the "Safe Week." You may feel more energy but you are also prone to get sick and have problems still. She has to be careful to not be around people with colds, or even getting over something. The airplane part might be a challenge. She is looking forward to having some sunshine and having Aunt Christy spoil her! We love her bunches and hope she gets better soon!!!! We love you momma toad! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
I'll try again at leaving you a comment...for some reason it didn't go through the first time...
I'm glad I found this site that your daughters are posting - I'll be checking back frequently to know how things are going for you.
It was sure nice seeing you at the folk's anniversary party and getting to visit for a few minutes.
Hope your trip to AZ goes well.
I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.
God Bless!
Marlene Inglima