Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Stepping into WIG WORLD

Mom got her new wig yesterday! It is a little long but she decided to get it instead of the first one because it fits her little head better. She is trying to decide if she likes in long in the back, but if not, she can always cut it. The longer it is, the more expensive it gets so I told her to wear it a while and when it starts to get long (ha ha) then she can go get a hair cut and have a brand new do again. She was feeling really good yesterday. We went out to JC Penny and did a little shopping. She got 3 new outfits and a cute pair of comfy shoes. On the way home we hit a little slick spot on the road and did a couple of 360's.....pretty scary! I asked mom what to do and she said, "I don't know Mel," and grabbed onto my arm. We came to a stop right before going into a little ditch on the side of the road. I am just glad we were safe. Mom said it was a miracle and that she wasn't really that scared. There was 2 or 3 cars behind us but they were far enough away not to run into me. Anyway, I am thankful that we were being watched out for.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Mom!!!!! You look 10 years younger. I loooooooooooooooooooove it. You are so beautiful. I love the bangs. I'm so excited for a girl trip. I love you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new hairstyle Chris, it is very cute on you!! Glad you and Melanie are safe, slick roads are scary! Wonderful to go get some new outfits makes you feel like a new woman!

Anonymous said...

Chris, you and Kimi look more alike now. Both beautiful!
They sure make wigs to look more authentic these days. I think we should all get one. Yours really does make you look younger.
So, we want to know how you are feeling? Hopefully, as good as you look!
Deb and Lar

Anonymous said...

Mom, its me again. Just trying to see if I can leave a comment. There's some people that can't so I'm trying to figure out why.