Thursday, January 3, 2008

Patchy Hair

I talked to mom today and she said that she put her head over the garbage and just started pulling gobs of hair out of her head. She was kinda cute. She says.... "You know that side burn hair? I just reached up there and trimmed it right off, gave myself a little hair cut. I filled your dads bathroom garbage can up this morning." She said that it is really thin through the top and back but that her bangs won't budge. She ordered a different wig today, a darker color than the first one. A dark brown with highlights I believe. She'll have it in and ready to wear hopefully next Monday. After her appointment, her and Lonnie Jensen went to the fabric store to get some material to make my dad a quilt. She sounded good today and had an awesome attitude.

No comments: