Friday, January 18, 2008

She is beautiful!!!


Mom stopped by to pick up some Salsa for Dad on her way home from her class at the Cancer Center. They have a class to teach you how to put on make-up while going through Chemo. I think she got some free Estee Lauder products as well some other things. She wasn't here long but Devon was happy to see his Grandma and proud to introduce her to the neighbor girl who was over playing. She told mom she liked her hair. After mom left she said, "Your mom is pretty." I beamed, and said thank you, she is, isn't she." Then we took off to pick up Ethan and Whitney from gymnastics, and Devon informed Ethan that Grandma had stopped by. Ethan was pretty bummed that he'd missed her. Devon said, "She looked really cute in her new wig."

My kids love their Grandma. She is beautiful, and the best part is, her beauty begins from the inside and shines so brightly you can't help but notice it in her eyes and in everything she does. Her beauty has made me who I am today. I love you MOM.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Chris, you are beautiful! The hair is fabulous. It was great to see you over the weekend. You're an amazing woman :) Lori Gardner

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

She IS beautiful, even without the scarf. I think precious few could pull that off! Like mother like daughters. We're praying for you over here. :)