Monday, January 21, 2008

Off to Arizona

I talked to mom this morning, she called on her way to Spokane to the airport. I was late for work and couldn't talk long but she said she just wanted to call to tell me that their was snow on the ground, that it was a beautiful day and that she loved me. She is the greatest. They will be in Arizona for a week and enjoying lost of sunshine and good food. She had a CT scan on Friday before and as far as I know, the tumor has shrunk a little. Mom said they would find out more when they get the report but dad was sure it had definitely shrunk some. So...... keep your fingers crossed everyone!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Kent told me about your blog, so I wanted to write and let you know that your family is in our prayers. Tell your mom that I'm thinking about her and hoping for the best; I know how difficult this can be. Take care.